Ana María has dedicated more than 20 years of her career to corporate law, which includes, among others, advising on M&A, banking and finance and capital markets. In addition, she has extensive experience in real estate, construction and project matters.
- Chambers and Partners: recognized in Real Estate and Corporate/M&A.
- IFLR Women Leaders 2022: She is one of the three Chilean women lawyers included in this ranking that highlights professionals who have knowledge and experience in complex transactional matters, and/or who have reached leadership positions in the firms they represent.
- Directory of Experts of the Chilean Bar Association: recognized in Corporate, Real Estate and M&A.- IFLR1000: "Highly Regarded" in Banking and Finance and M&A.
- Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso (1997).
- Admitted to practice, Supreme Court of Justice, Chile (2000).
- Master in Business Law, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain (2008).
- Law Certificate in Tax Management, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez, Chile (2002).
- Professor, Legal Management Program, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso (since 2018).
- Professor, Corporate Finance, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (since 2014).