Guillermo has dedicated more than 25 years of his career to tax law. He specializes in taxation issues for the financial and insurance industries and has extensive experience in cross-border transactions, mergers, acquisitions, tax planning and structuring.
- Chambers and Partners: Recognized in Tax Law.
- Latin Lawyer 250: Recommended in Tax Law.
- Law, Universidad de Chile (1995).
- Admitted to practice, Supreme Court of Justice, Chile (1996).
- Master in Tax Planning and Management, Universidad de Santiago (1999).